Love To Read?

I have been an avid reader all my life, and I have professed in many author interviews that my love of reading is what led me to become a writer. I know there are many readers who are HUNGRY for books, so here are some suggestions for you to devour. (I have linked all of these books to Amazon's Kindle Store, although I know some of them can also be found for Nook, Kobo, Sony, and other ereading devices.)

Mel Comley writes crime thrillers and romance. Look for Cruel Justice (this book has nine 5-star reviews) and A Time to Heal (also highly rated).

I would recommend A Hint of Murder, an anthology, from Lia Fairchild. And also her romantic drama, In Search of Lucy.


The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland by Barbara Silkstone kept me turning the pages.



I'm excited about Catrina Taylor's new release, Xarrok, a scifi romance.



The cover of Bet You Can't...FIND ME so intrigued me that I just had to download a copy of this suspense novel by Linda Prather. 


I'd say there's something here for everyone: mystery and suspense, scifi and paranormal, chick lit and romance. Yum! Happy Reading.














4 comments:

Barbara Silkstone said...

Donna, Thank you so much for allowing my Thugs Bunny to visit. You are one of my favorite authors. Thugs thinks you're pretty cute. (Don't let him get you alone.)

Anonymous said...

Seriously. Watch out for that Thugs!!

Mel Comley said...

Thanks for featuring me, Donna. I'm so glad you like my writing. ;-)

Thea Atkinson said...

what great selections, Donna. Thanks for the list