Return of the Runaway Bride #7 on Top 100 Free List

I pronounce this Free Campaign a SUCCESS!

For the past two days I've offered my book FREE in Amazon's Kindle Store. Nearly 16,000 copies of the book have been downloaded and the book has been sitting at the #7 spot on the Kindle Top 100 Free Books List since early this morning. I want to thank all the readers and authors and bloggers who have helped me get the word out about this free offer. I'd especially like to thank Greg at eReader News Today for posting my free giveaway in his newsletter and on the ENT FaceBook page. (If you own an e-reader and you don't follow this site, shame on you. You're missing some wonderful deals!)

The Free Campaign will run until midnight tonight so if you haven't downloaded your copy, go do it now. Yes! Right now! If you don't have a Kindle, but still want to read the book, no worries. Download a Kindle app for your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod, Android, or Blackberry here. The apps are free! (I just love that word!)








No comments: