Why "in all directions"?

I chose the title of my blog because my mind often flies in lots of directions. First and foremost, I'm a wife, mother, sister, friend. But I'm lots of other things, too. I'm a published author (maybe you've read some of my books) who loves to travel and cook (and eat!). I live with two dogs, a border collie mix named Jake and an Australian cattle dog named Roo. I'm also interested in world religions and love all things spiritual. And I know there are subjects I'm curious about that I haven't thought to mention. So I've decided the best kind of blog for me would be one where I am free to write about anything at any time. In other words, I want to be footloose and fancyfree! Oh, yeah...that would be me.

I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Donna. Good opening post. :-)

Unknown said...

Yay! Looking forward to reading your blog, Donna.