New Review of His Wife for a While

His Wife for a While is currently #38 on Kindle's Best-Selling Contemporary Romance List. (UPDATE! Today (12.9.11), it's #24!) I'm happy that the book is doing so well! I'd like to thank my readers.

The Autumn Review  gave the book 4 out of 5 stars. "This really was a sweet story. Even though I knew how it would end up, I still enjoyed getting to know the characters. Chelsea's story was intriguing and I liked seeing her move past her doubts about love. They developed a sweet relationship full of hope."

I am so grateful for readers who are willing to tell other readers about good books. For Independent Authors like myself who self-publish their work, these readers/bloggers are a mainstay of promotion. We have few avenues of marketing open to us. So thank you, Autumn Review! 


His Wife for a While is now available for your Kindle.

 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations - a lovely review. And it's fantastic that your book is no. 38, too. Your success is well-deserved - here's to plenty more of it.