Romantic Sayings for Guys ♥

Okay, this post is for all the guys out there who are anxiety ridden over how to sign those perfect Valentine's Day card you bought for the woman in your life. Of course, you could go for easy ~ I love you ~ and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if you want to melt her heart, how about something extraordinary?

 ~ ~ ~

Here are a few selections for women who love mushy-gushy:

~ I could search my whole life through and never find another you ~

~ Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, 
but falling in love with you was beyond my control ~

~ Falling in love with you is the easiest thing I've done in my life ~

If you looking for something a little more flirty, try:

~ The spaces between your fingers were made for mine ~

~ If nothing lasts forever...will you be my nothing? ~

~ Loving you is like breathing...I can't possibly stop ~

If none of those work for you, how about:

~ Your love is the sunshine that lights my world ~

~ Any joy, any wish, any dream can be ours...as long as we're together ~

~ You are the most delicious part of my fantasies ~

~ Some people say love makes the world go round, 
I say love is what makes the ride worthwhile ~

Whatever you choose to sign in that perfect card, I'm sure it's going to make that special woman feel loved all the more. And isn't that the whole point of this special day?

  ♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥

No comments: