Romance Audio Books Anyone?

My goal for 2012 was to edit/update/upload all of my backlist titles and sell them as e-books for Kindle, for Nook, for Kobo, and as iBooks. I am happy to announce that I achieved that goal! But on top of that, I started working with voice actors to have my romance novels made available as audio books. Two of them are now available at, at Amazon Store, and in the iTunes Store. I feel as if I really accomplished a lot this year. Thank you so much for all the support you've given me!

Here are the two biggest surprises for me:

An Accidental Family is narrated by the wonderful Laura Jennings. Laura is truly able to convey the sweet feel of this romantic and often heart-wrenching story about the blending of a brand new family. A sample of the book can be found by clicking here

And The Merry-Go-Round is narrated by Margie Lenhart, who perfectly captures the upbeat, comedic feel of my contemporary women's fiction novel about a woman who is looking to unload "180 pounds of man meat" she's been lugging around for far too long. But wait...does she or doesn't she want a divorce? Listen to a sample of the book by clicking here.

Thank you for all the support you've given me 
since I've become an Indie Author. 
I would never have been able to do it without you! 
Best wishes for a wonderful 2013!

No comments: