Her Fake Romance

It's here! It's here! Links are below! I just uploaded my newest book to Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and iTunes. I'm excited! This book contains bonus material. My female protagonist is a caterer, so I included some delicious recipes that, I hope, will only enhance your reading experience.

Here's the back cover blurb:


"Mom, get a life!"

Her teenage daughter's words were daunting. True, struggling single mom Julia Jones hadn't had a date in over a decade, but she could still catch a man–if she needed to! So Julia, who claimed not to want a husband, found herself entangled in a fake romance.

Ryan Shane was tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome. And he just so happened to need a no-strings date himself. Their plan was perfectly thought out. Until a conveniently staged good-night kiss turned into very inconvenient passion…

When you're not sure what to do...
sometimes you just gotta fake it!

Kindle US   Kindle UK   Nook   Kobo   iBooks

No comments: