Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Powder

I’ve seen lots of variations of the Buttermilk Ranch Powder recipe floating around the internet, lately. So I thought I’d give it a whorl. I've added more of this, less of that, and I've substituted white pepper for black because I think its milder nature lets the other spices shine. Here’s my version of the powder. Use it when cooking chicken, vegetables, casseroles, and anything else you can think of. How about Air Fried Ranch Potato Wedges? Or Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Breasts?

Of course, you could buy your own ready made ranch dressing powder. Hidden Valley makes it. And so does the Spice Enthusiast. Buy why buy it when you can make your own? Here’s how:

Buttermilk Ranch Powder

Ingredients:  


  • 1/2 cup Buttermilk Powder
  • 2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes
  • 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
  • 2 teaspoons Dried Chives
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Dill
  • 1 teaspoon Salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper

·     Directions:

Thoroughly mix together all ingredients and store in an air-tight glass jar. Mix it into mayonnaise, sour cream, Greek yogurt, bread crumbs, and more to add a creamy goodness to your food.

Let your imagination run wild as you make your favorite dips, dressings, coatings, marinades, and more. From hamburgers to hummus and everything in between, this buttermilk ranch powder will add a boost of flavor to your favorite dishes.  

Happy Spring, everyone!

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain paid links.

 

No comments: