New Release! Nanny and the Professor!

This morning I'd like to announce the release of Nanny and the Professor, my newest romance novel.

Artist, Heather McGrath, came up with this sketch for me after I described the opening scene of the book to her. I think it perfectly depicts this fun, romantic story.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Click here to find the book in the US Kindle Store.

Click here to find the book in the UK Kindle Store.

Professor Joshua Kingston thought he'd found the perfect nanny for his son. But once Cassie Simmons stepped into his life, she turned it upside down! His son no longer played by the rules – and Cassie kept making up new ones. He would fire her – if he didn't find her so utterly enticing.

Cassie had a huge secret to hide, and she couldn't afford to lose her new job. But her handsome employer wasn't making things easy. All those silly rules. How was an eight-year-old boy supposed to have any fun? The professor definitely needed a lesson in laughter – and love!

3 comments:

Imogen Rose said...

Love the cover! Congrats and all the best with your new release, it sounds great!

Unknown said...

That sounds great. I love the cover, too. Good luck with it.

Donna Fasano said...

Thank you, ladies!